Thursday, June 28, 2012

So Blessed.

I am feeling so very blessed today. Yesterday was my birthday and I had planned on doing nothing, just hanging out with Trev and Noah boy playing in the sunshine! Well, apparently, Trevor, my sister, and my parents had made other plans! Trevor got me a sweet gift and flowers (even though I said no presents!) and he planned to leave Noah with his sister and take me out to the movies and ice cream. My little sister made appointments for us to go get pedicures done! That was so fun. I loved every second of it and very much needed the pampering! My parents also decided to drive up and take us out to dinner and spend some time with me! We went to Buffalo Wild Wings (yumm!) and then came home to open gifts. My parents got me some cute decorations and a brand new Camp Chef!! I am so excited about that, we have been dying to grill outside all summer! My sis also got me a cute decoration with one of my favorite quotes! It's adorable. And one of the gifts Trev got me was a fantastic movie called The Change Up (it's so funny, pretty crude at some points, but if you are a parent you will find it hilarious!). We never did get to go to the movies like Trev planned, time got away from us. But hopefully soon.
We filled up the pool and let Noah and some friends swim around during the day, and then Trev taught me a new card game called Rummy. I had such a good day and I am so grateful for Trev, and my family for making my day so special for me! While I was fully prepared for a low key day at home (and would have enjoyed it!) I loved the way my day ended up. I have world's greatest Mom, Dad, and sister! They are so amazing and I am thankful I get to call them my family. They are so thoughtful and kind..and just the best people. I am also grateful for my sweet hubby. He is the best guy ever and not a day goes by that I am not so happy to have married him. Whether it's because he writes me a sweet note, surprises me for the birthday, or simply just making me laugh when I am grumpy. He rocks. Anyways, all my pics are on FB I don't feel like uploading them to here. Just needed to share my gratitude for a wonderful family.Seriously, I have cried in the last 24 hours thinking about how wonderfully blessed I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment