Monday, July 2, 2012

DUE DATE!

So tomorrow is my due date! Ahh! And I am more than ready to have this baby. As much as I feel like this pregnancy has flown by, at the same time it feels like I am permanently pregnant! Ha. I have been having little, very irregular contractions for about a month now, and I am kinda just ready to be done and feel like a normal human being again. And I am so ready to meet this little guy! I have been hoping every day to go into labor so I wouldn't have to be in the hospital on the 4th.... but it seems that we are probably gonna have a 4th of July baby! Tomorrow morning, at 8:40, I have an appointment to get my membranes stripped. I had this done with Noah and went into labor with him that night (granted it was 2 days later when I actually had him) so anyways, I am hoping that I go into labor tomorrow after having my membranes stripped! Then, shooting for half the time I was in labor with Noah... maybe like a 20 hour labor would be fantastic! Haha. I am nervous, I think more nervous for this delivery and baby than I was with Noah, because I know what is coming... I know the pain and freakin hard work, and recovery is gonna be like. Terrifying! I'm sure it will all be fine. [and easier/shorter than last time!] I am grateful to be able to be pregnant and go through this natural process to bring a precious angel to this earth. I am so blessed to be a Mommy.



We have the carseat in the car, bags packed and ready by the door, most of the house clean, I think physically we are ready at home!I am still a tad nervous about how Noah will adjust to sharing me and Daddy, but that could just take time! I am sure he will be fine, besides he gets to spend a week with Grandma and Grandpa Willie in Holbrook! Nothin better than that in this boy's eyes! Well, wish us luck tomorrow and the next few days! :)

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to see this little man! I want to come visit you after you have him.

    ReplyDelete