So, I am 36 weeks... and feeling pretty miserable. Trevor left for some army training and will be gone for 2 weeks.. and he was already gone for 3 weeks before that! And I am now to the very end of my pregnancy and it sucks. I tell you what, I have no idea why people have multiple children. Being pregnant with a 2 year old is tough work! Haha. Over the last week, I have been having contractions, a but stronger than the braxton hicks I was having the last couple months... It scares me to be be having contractions while Trev is gone. I have also been swelling in my hands and feet- not fun. A few more fun symptoms are: headaches, loss of appetite, nauseous, not being able to breathe, switching between my right and left side during the night every like hour because my hips are aching!.... Okay so I know I am being totally whiney, but seriously I don't remember the last 4 weeks of my pregnancy with Noah being so difficult! However, the baby dropped a bit yesterday and I can finally breathe again!:) I just don't understand how when I was pregnant the first time, I loved it so much... but this time it is less than fun. I blame the fact of having to chase a crazy 2 year old boy around! Ha. Don't get me wrong, I love feeling this precious little life inside of me and I know I will miss feeling him kick and move around inside of me... but right now I am ready to have him out! :) This is basically just a vent session because Trev is gone and I can't vent to him! I have been trying to relax and be easy on my body (as much as possible when I am alone and chasing Noah boy) because I need to keep this baby in for at least 2 weeks... obviously for the health of the baby, and I have a wedding to go to next weekend, I need Trevor home for the delivery, there are a few things still left to do around the house, I still need to get maternity pics done, and last (certainly not least though) I do not want a gemini baby.... I want a cancer baby! :)
Funny story, so I am HUGE and last week Trevor and I took Noah to the pool but the only swim suit I had that fit me was a bikini, so I worked it at the pool all huge and prego in a bikini. It was.... embarrassing.. to say the least. We took pics though so we can always remember. Haha.I won't be showing anyone except for family those beauties though!
The best thing about the last week has been Noah, he is so so sweet and I love him so much. He is always hugging and kissing me, and he has started to talk to his little brother and kiss my belly too. Oh how I love that! I am so excited to have two little boys, who can be best friends!
Oh and I need to give a BIG THANK YOU to my sister, mom, and dad for all their help the last week. Love you guys so much!
No comments:
Post a Comment