Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Love and Motivation.

It has been a fabulous week so far! I got a phone call on Sunday, and have received 2 letters! I love my life! :) I just have to share my favorite line of the letter I got today..

"I love you wife! You are my #2 motivation, Noah boy is #1!"

Trevor sure loves us, and I love hearing how much we motivate him. It is crazy how much this being apart business has strengthened our marriage. I always knew I loved him and I always knew he loved me... but I never knew how much! :) And I think Trev and I both agree that we definitely took each other for granted! I am so grateful for this experience. As hard as it is to be away from him, and I am sure it is harder for him (because he is working so hard) I can see the blessings every day and I know it was the right decision for us and our family. Anyways not much time to blog tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment