Monday, January 3, 2011

Happy New Year!!

I hope everyone's holidays were wonderful! :) Mine was. Things got a bit crazy and stressful about 2 weeks before Christmas. But then Christmas Eve came and we were at the family party at my grandpa con's and everything was perfect. -Except Trev didn't get there until it was pretty much over because he had to work lame applebees.- Anyways, we had a great time with my mom's side of the family that night, yummy food and good memories. Noah was spent by the end with all the people, excitement and just off his routine.. so we got him in his cute xmas jammies and hit the road to holbrook. Christmas morning was great-it is so much different when you have a baby. So much more to look forward to. Noah got spoiled rotten. He got a new recliner and it's adorable. I can't name everything he got but he loves all of it. We spent Christmas day playing games and making good memories with the family. Noah got a new sled from grandpa and grandma so he went for his first sleigh ride and he was so stinking cute. He got sad every time we stopped. haha. My cousin Amber, her husband Jared, and their adorable kids (Kenidy, Bretton, and Jaxton) came to Malad on the monday after xmas to celebrate the holidays with us. It is always a good time with them and this time was just as great! Jax is like 3 months younger than Noah so it was fun to see them play together. I love my family. They are awesome. For New Year's Eve me, trev, and noah just hung out at home. I made lots of yummy food and we watched movies, played the wii, and watched the ball drop. Jan 1st is trev's bday so we celebrated that too. He wanted a pretty low key day so we just chilled at home and he played his new game. I just love him and hope he had a wonderful day.

So every year i make many resolutions... and usually don't get too far with keeping them. This year I have a few and maybe I'll be better... maybe I won't. I like starting a new year with fresh goals and a fresh, positive look at life. 2010 had some amazing things *NOAH* and some not so amazing things.... All in all I am really looking forward to the new year. I hope to make some positive changes in my life. I want to share my goals for the year, but I am not ready to post that yet so I will just save that for another time. Just know I have a few goals that I have kept so far 3 days in... and a couple that I am just not ready to face yet so I will hopefully get to them before the end of the year. Haha ;)

Oh and PS I really hate uploading pics to here so I will post some cute pics on a better day :) Until then check my facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment