
You're my life's one MIRACLE
Everything I've done that's good
And you break my heart with tenderness
And I confess it's true
I never knew a LOVE like this 'til you
Now I finally know for sure
And I'm overwhelmed with happiness
So blessed to hold you close
The one that I love most
Though the future has so much for YOU in store
Who could ever love you more
The nearest thing to heaven You're my ANGEL from above
Only God creates such perfect love
When you SMILE at me I cry And to save your life I'd die
With a romance that is PURE in heart
You are my dearest part
Whatever it requires
I LIVE for your desires
Forget my own, your needs will come before
Who could ever love you more
There is nothing you could ever do To make me stop loving you
And every breath I take
Is ALWAYS for your sake
You sleep inside my dreams
And know for sure
WHO COULD EVER LOVE YOU MORE
*This song is so amazing. Trev found it one morning around 4:30 am when we couldn't get Noah to sleep. So in desperation he looked up lullaby's and found this cd by celine dion... to our surprise Noah LOVES it! So we bought the cd, and we get to hear it every night! I love it, but trevor is still not a huge fan. :) But anyways, this song pretty much makes me tear up every time I listen to it. If you wanna listen here is the link for it:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=obWx5KXB3v4
And the pics are just a few of my favorites from Noah's 2 week photoshoot. He is just so cute! (I just love to brag about him..) I love them all, I am currently trying to figure out a way to hang them ALL up in my tiny apartment. haha. I tried to pick a few that are not on his announcement and not in his facebook folder.... (pics were taken by Adrianne Vaughan, she is fabulous!)
I LOVE MY BABY! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment